About this site

My name is Ian Holmes. A few years ago I discovered the branch of motor sport known as road rally. Along with my wife, Lorrie, we road rally our 2014 Ford Focus in regular road rallies and my 1976 MGB in classic road rallies. In 2015 I took over the co-drivers seat for local rally driver Dan Little. This blog describes my adventures in all forms of rallying.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Forthcoming event. The Coulee Classic

It has come to my attention that The Coulee Classic Road Rallye is next weekend, Saturday June 28th. Short notice I know, but it has only just come to my attention. Sadly I won't be able to be there due to work commitments.
The event covers some wonderfully scenic roads in the Coulee Country of Wisconsin. It is the event that got my wife and I interested in Road Rally. It's where we met many of our fellow competitors that we now call friends.
If you own a classic/collector car it is the event for you. Modern cars are welcomed too. It's a drive that you will enjoy.
Details can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment