About this site

My name is Ian Holmes. A few years ago I discovered the branch of motor sport known as road rally. Along with my wife, Lorrie, we road rally our 2014 Ford Focus in regular road rallies and my 1976 MGB in classic road rallies. In 2015 I took over the co-drivers seat for local rally driver Dan Little. This blog describes my adventures in all forms of rallying.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Classics come to Minnesota

This advert appeared in this months Classic and Sports Magazine. A Trans America Classic car rally. The cars registered include a 1936 Bentley and an Aston Martin DB6 Vantage. The entrants include a one time English political leader, now a Lord. The cars should be in Minnesota about the 17th June. Maybe book the day off work to see some great classic cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment