About this site

My name is Ian Holmes. A few years ago I discovered the branch of motor sport known as road rally. Along with my wife, Lorrie, we road rally our 2014 Ford Focus in regular road rallies and my 1976 MGB in classic road rallies. In 2015 I took over the co-drivers seat for local rally driver Dan Little. This blog describes my adventures in all forms of rallying.

Friday, March 14, 2014

This weekends fun and games

The road rally circuit moves on to Houghton, Michigan for the Keeweenaw Winter Rally. Postponed from two weeks ago due to heavy snow. There's still a lot of the white stuff about to make the event fun. It's a days drive for us out to the UP of Michigan so we're passing this year, being unable to get the day off work. Maybe next.
I'll look forward to seeing pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment